Hello Lads,
Thanks for the remarks.
I am having them cut and assembled at my local cabinet maker, and he has one of those ginormous flat bed table saws that are accurate to 1MM on cuts. He has laid out the Hiagra plans to maximize the plywood and has got it down to 3 sheets of 4x8.

I will be going up there quite often during assembly and will get some photos.
I am not going to use a veneer, and am leaving the screw heads flush and visible. We are using 2 and 1/4" hex head black screws for assembly, and the holes for the front panel and the speaker screws will be lined with brass tubing to prevent wood crush on the final assembly of woofer to face to box. The face cleat will have threaded inserts so I can torque down the face without damage to the wood.
I haven't decided on a stain yet, but all I really want isto pop out the grain and preserve the wood.
I still need to find a source for the 10 MM wool felt insulation, that doesn't have a ridiculous price.

Now it's a wait, as I am in his shop Que, but the wood is in and is good looking and stable. The sheets are dated 2004.

Thanks to everyone, and will keep you posted.

Donald Bowman